18th of May 2019
Night of the Museums 2019
In the Museum of Samovars and Bouillottes in park-hotel “Grumant”:
«Details of Russian tea drinking – integral elements of the Russian soul»,
«Fragrant minutes: the basic components of coffee drinking».
A year ago, in May 2018, our Museum of Samovars and Bouillottes opened its doors for the first visitors. On the anniversary of the opening of the museum, we invite everyone to experience art and history.
For our guests we have prepared a lot of interesting, informative and, of course, tasty surprises. We are waiting for you on May 18! The holiday program starts at 15.30.
*Entrance to the territory of the park-hotel “Grumant” on May 18 from 15:30 is free
Program of the event:
– 15:30 concert of children’s creative teams (free)
– 16:00 master class “Lollipop Story”: preparing gingerbread and raspberry jam samovar lollipops (free)
– 16:45 quest “Secrets of the samovar settlement” (free)
– 17:30, 19:00, 21:30 excursions to the Museum of Samovars and Bouillottes for children and adults (free)
– photo shoots in historical costumes in the interiors of the Museum of Samovars and Bouillottes (paid)
– 20:00 “May evening at the samovar” (dinner and tea with a barbecue menu and the signature dessert “Evening at the samovar” by a master chef (paid)
21:00 – retro movie screening (free)
For more information, please call:
(4872) 50 50 50; + 7 915 689 10 67
The museum is located at:
Tula District, Shchekinsky area, 201st km of the M2 highway “Crimea”, park-hotel “Grumant”