Museum of samovars and bouliottes continues to work with some restrictions:
- not more than 20 visitors at a time
- workshops and quests for children and photo shoots in historical costumes are suspended.
Our priority duty for the moment is to have all necessary precautions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as followings:
- regular checkups for museum employees
- hand sanitizer distributor racks all over the place
- the premise is cleaned using suitable sanitizing agents
Kindly please acknowledge the risks of the situation and make sure you do not have any signs of respiratory infection before planning your visit to Museum.
Opening hours: from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m daily except Mondays.